Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Poetic Response (English10 Homework)

                                                             http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Human_eye_closeup.JPG#file

                                                                           Liberation
                                                   A poetic response to "the Sound of the Hollyhocks"

Oh, my beautiful Hollyhocks,
Can you hear me?
Can you understand me?
I am trapped in the past,
I want to be free;
run away from the "Bitch of Belsen".
I want to speak for my self, once
Oh, my beautiful Hollyhocks,
only you can hear my heart,
only you can understand me.

Oh, my beautiful Hollyhocks,
what should I do?
Should I keep obeying?
Should I live for myself?
Should I make own decisions?
Yes, I will, Yes, I will

As the Hollyhocks started to withered,
he made a deadly decision.
A way to leave the reality
A way to escape from all the struggles
He chose to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment